Re: What does everyone use?(thanks Achal)

<<
I'm not really wanting to go digital for my studio. I'm mostly
just learning digital so I won't get left behind just in case I'm forced
into it in the future. I really love my manual Pentax 35mm SLR. I've had
it for nearly 15 years and still get my best photos out of it.>>

Shyrell

I'm always bemused by claims that "digital makes better photographs".
Looking back through the "Wildlife Photographer of the Year" albums, almost all purely film, I've seen nothing (zero) produced with a digital camera that surpasses it.

Baiscally, the most important things are the photographer's eye and understanding of thier equipment.  Withut that it does not matter what equipment you have, you still won't get a good photo.

My 28-y old Fujica manual produces identical photos to my newer Canon stuff (where I have like for like lenses).  The Cnaon just makes some types of photo easier - and others harder.

Bob

Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime