Re: What does everyone use?(thanks andy)

Shyrell,

It seems to me that while your original photographs are jpegs you may be using
a webpage assembly program ... like Dreamweaver or Pagemaker ... where when you
import picture files from your hard drive into the webpage template they get
converted to gifs. There should be a way of overriding this.

As for sending to the PF exhibit project attach a jpg file to the mail instead
of sending a reference to a picture on your website (the latter has been
transformed to a gif probably by the process I mentioned above).

andy