Re: I need digi help!-update

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
The jpeg's a big more orange in the seed head, and the gif's background is more unsharp.

Otherwise the flower petals are the same color on my computer monitor.

The jpeg has better contrast here but its background looks like you've selectively applied a watercolor filter to it.

To tell you the truth both kind of suck. I agree with Emily that jpeg is usually preferable to gif. I also agree with whoever said you ought to get a different camera. Your options seem far too limited with the one you have.

Peace!
Sidney