Re: I need digi help!-update

The jpeg's a big more orange in the seed head, and the gif's background is more unsharp.

Otherwise the flower petals are the same color on my computer monitor.

It's not generally considered optimal to make images into gifs. Standard practice is to have them be jpegs. I suppose you know that perfectly well, but just in case....

What's the problem with the tone in the jpeg? It doesn't look real, but that could be a function of the low light, which would tend to intensify the petals. Also, they get washed out as the flower ages, and you might have shot them when they were closer to new?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com