RE: Gallery personal opinions for 27 Oct 03

Hi Greg,
thanks for reviewing !
Sorry for the headache.  I hope it passed.
"Definitely the worst view of Estonia that I have seen. Peeter's Estonia is
usually quite beautiful"
Maybe this is the reason why I had to go to Estonia...  :-) Someone have to
tell ( show ) the truth !  :-)
Peeter is committed to the local tourism industry...
I'll try to make better next time.

Pini

_______________________
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

Pini Vollach (Windows to Estonia) - Definitely the worst view of Estonia
that I have seen. Peeter's Estonia is usually quite beautiful. This image is
painful to me. I have to get close to the monitor to read the nasty words
and when I do, the windows draw my eyeballs in opposite directions which
gives me a headache. Jeff Spirer has a photo of a road that does that to me
too. Quite cruel I'd say. I like the contrast of blue sky and graffiti but I
think I would prefer just one window.

Greg Fraser