Re: Gallery personal opinions for 27 Oct 03

>> If you didn't arrange things, I wonder if another photographer before
>> you did.
>I never thought of that possibility....
The mind boggles.

For my shot too, maybe it wasn't a bird/bat that killed the butterfly but another photographer in my garden.

In Pini's shot maybe a previous photographer demolished the building and drew the graphiti.

In Jim's shot: that duck did not look camera shy ...

Maybe there is a world wide conspiracy.

Bob