From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu [mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of WRGill@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 10:36 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

Hello my friends, I'm only commenting on what I know about, and on these, I hope you wont take it as criticism.

Pini V.
How come you showed us the Graffiti? We have plenty of that where we are, we don't really need any more of it.  Now tell me why you just didn't move your camera closer to one of those two portals, and frame the shot with a portion of the wall?
I visited your Web Site, and enjoyed looking at your scenics.
This photo doesn't do your site justice.
WRGill