Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

I simply stated that I was commenting on what my feelings were about them, it was meant only for the photos I commented on. WRGill

I can see why now, others find it difficult to make their comments on the review.

I also will no longer attempt to review any more of them.
It's impossible to teach those that don't care to be taught. WRGill