Re: Oh no, not again the flash/no flash flurry ;-)

Those two cite-ations you put in your last email, Shawna, I followed both of them and they seemed to be identical.

Thanks for putting up such an interesting cite. Would that people weren't xenophobic by nature, and so insecure in their sense of self. Amazing how our social structures promote these sad characteristics of human nature.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com