Oh no, not again the flash/no flash flurry ;-)

Chris:
Shawna Hanel - Creation
It is worth looking at Shawna's web site, there are serious comments up.

Jim Davis: I get a big white square saying 'click here to get the plug in'.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for trying to look at the site :-) Sorry, mate, I'm a flash designer and I don't just use it for funky fluff. I actually integrate flash features into the content of the site. So an HTML version isn't an easy thing to create for folks like you. I've been playing with an HTML site in my mind, especially after the flash/no flash flurry a few weeks back. But inspiration has been quite on this front for the moment.

Take Care,
Shawna
http://lightwriting.net