Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

Chris:
Shawna Hanel - Creation
It is worth looking at Shawna's web site, there are serious comments up.

Thanks Chris :-)
http://lightwriting.net

Bob Talbot:
I just get a blank page with a title at the top.
Nothing else

Bob, my guess is that you have java script disabled, or your system is configured to not allow pop up windows. I've put up a page for friends in a similar situation. I don't give out this URL often because it doesn't provide the best viewing conditions. Things will enter the "stage" from the bottom and sides of the screen as if from thin air. But I'd be keen to know if this URL works for you.

http://lightwriting.net/chris.html

Cheers,
Shawna