Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

At 01:50 PM 11/26/03 -0500, you wrote:
On 11/26/03 1:20 PM, "Gregory david Stempel FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g"
<fyrframe@centurytel.net> wrote:

> I am currently in a "debate" with a fellow shooter who believes the rule of
> no foreground should be out of focus. I disagree. Composition is a part of
> the overall art form, and out of focus foregrounds work when treated with
> respect. He just can't see it, even tries to overide the success.

Have him take a look at Marker Tucker's work. It'll keep him up at night questioning the value of shallow attempts....

http://www.marktucker.com

Lawrence
----------------------------------
Lawrence W. Smith Photography
http://www.lwsphoto.com
lsmith@lwsphoto.com

Lawrence,

I looked at Tucker's work - some nice things, but why does he punish the viewer with his presentation? The moods he establishes have to fight with the silly slide show junk.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING