Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

> Hmmm.  He's changed his site.  Used to be straight HTML, now appears
to be
> flash based.
>

> > Was it good?
>
> Yeah.  The new site is fine (no viruses) and the work outstanding.
This guy
> has one of the best talent to ego ratios I've ever had the pleasure
to meet.
> Amazing stuff if you like his style...

Lawrence

The problem with sites that have no (visible) HTML skeleton is that
you really are tossing a coin.  OK, maybe the odds are not 50:50 but
they are real.  Once you click that "OK" button, you are at the mercy
of whatever is installed.

It's a phobia born of getting burned.

Apart from that he won't get indexed by Google .... that is a BIG
disadvantage.

Bob