RE: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

-----Original Message-----
From: WRGill@aol.com [mailto:WRGill@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 10:20 PM

> goddammit! thats exactly what i did, screw the whole lot of you creeps!

Wait a minute there WR. I don't remember saying anything to you at all concerning this adolescent topic and the opinions of other people on this list are certainly not my own. As far as gallery reviews go, I rarely agree with anything I read although quite often the reviews do give me ideas.

I am grateful for your input however you want to phrase it even if it arrives here in fat, brown HTML.

Greg Fraser
Slapper of Newts
"Things are never what they seem" - Vlad
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery