RE: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

The light was my reason for shooting.

I'm not much of a titler and 'Lunch' was meant to be ambiguous allowing the viewer to interpret the image on its own.

As for the setup look to the scene - well it was setup to a certain extent. He was already sitting there and I just asked him to look sad. The look on his face and his pose is sincere. I've seen that look and pose before but perhaps that blinded me to the way others would view it. I suppose if you're going to display a portrait to the world, its easier to shoot portraits of people you don't really know or people that everyone knows but then again photography ain't supposed to be easy now is it?

Greg