Re: Gallery of 20031122 - and still Jimmy

I think, he was talking about Greg!
I wish Greg Fraser does not submit images to the gallery because his images
make my images look pale (when he submits in color and mine are in b/w) in
comparison. But my suspicion is that he (in collaboration with Vlad)
continues to do so to increase his self worth. On the top of that, he also
very religiously writes reviews, which are, unfortunately, helpful in
pointing out what my images lack that his images have. Since, I have
determined it to be Greg, Jimmy can also assert (after he returns after
spending time with his cute grandkids) that it is, indeed, GF and close the
matter peacefully. :)
-achal