Re: Gallery of 20031122 - and still Jimmy

Jim, twice you've said you're done, straight away your back again.

> my take on Bob's indignation stemmed from his
> *demand* for an apology for something I never said
Oh dear, now you've gone into denial.
Believe me, I know exactly what you said.
It's in the archives. period.

<<the real BS here is you trying to make something ugly out
of what I said>>
If you look over the last 12 months there are not that many reviewers
on this list. You are not one of them (at least I can't remember you
submitting a review off hand). Here are 10 straight off the top of my
head.
Marilyn
Jim
Bob
Greg
Kostas
Emily
Pini
Rich
WRGill
Achal

I have no issues with any of them: I have no complaints about thier
comments / interpretations (good and bad) on any of my images. So
which of them, to quote you verbatim, does this apply to then:
"I have found the critiques of my submitted images over the years to
be of value with the exception of the few who use criticism to inflate
their own sense of limited self worth."
["Few" means more than one in every definition I've read.]

Later to clarify you wrote, again verbatim:
"what I said was there are some who have gone beyond just the merits
of a photo and imposed their value system on their interpretion of the
image and on the photographer as well.......and by so doing
reaffirmed their own sense of self worth"

If you can't see how that could be construed as insulting, by
association, then there really is nothing more to be said.

Bob

> Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God
Does that do for all occupied countries?