Re: Gallery of 20031122 - and still Jimmy

At 8:17 +0900 11/25/03, Jim Davis Nature Photography wrote:
I'm reading between the lines here but the name Jimmy was unable to
name seem to point to you, Bob. No surprise there I'm sure. He's
wrong, but he feels you are righteously indignant, or whatever that
means. My best guess might be 'I'm better than you so your photo
sucks'.

Well, Jimmy, that's a load of BS again. Mr. Talbot is the founding
father of reviews here, and an all around fair and excellent human
being. You are not making any friends here in case you're wondering...

I had said I was done with this but I cannot let a personal attack like this go unanswered......excuse me but now you're the one making an assumption......and you are dead wrong.......I have no doubt that Mr. Talbot is a fair and excellent human being.......but one as capable of misinterpreting and putting his own spin on what I said as you are........my take on Bob's indignation stemmed from his *demand* for an apology for something I never said.......can you understand that????........if not, nothing more I can say is going to change an obviously, dare I say it, indignant attitude on your part.......the real BS here is you trying to make something ugly out of what I said.......I cannot imagine what sort of satisfaction you're getting out of this but it's evidently doing something for you........and just so you know, the sort of people I call friend and who return the sentiment are people for whom the word *acceptance* is thoroughly understood.......

Jim
Baja, Oregon
Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God
                 -Thomas Jefferson