Re: Photo sites

 Dear Brian,

>The site itself is:
>http://www.hot.ee/pv
>
>"UUS RAAMAT UUS RAAMAT UUS RAAMAT UUS RAAMAT UUS RAAMAT UUS RAAMAT UUS
>RAAMAT UUS RAAMAT UUS"
>
>Hmm. Reminds me of the only song I've ever completely memorised in
>Welsh. It goes:
>
>Diolch yn fawr,
>Diolch yn fawr,
>Diolch yn fawr,
>Diolch yn fawr,
>Diolch yn fawr,
>Diolch yn fawr,
>Diolch yn fawr,

Hmmm . . . You are doing really well in both.
But don't think it's a mantra. It isn't.

>Anyway, the Estonian is no problem, but the "GALERII" link isn't a
>proper link, it's some sort of M$-proprietary downloadable .exe file. No
>thanks! I trust you, but I don't trust the people you're trusting.

You know it's kind of an 'animal experiment'. It didn't kill me, now let's see what about the others.
But . . . You may forget it. There wasn't anything important anyway. Just some boring pics in a cheap (=free) slideshow application.
Only this slideshow duplicates itself in a horrible way. I had to buy a third computer already to mount all this.

Now, being not so serious or more serious than upwards, I have to say that the last Mac I could afford died recently after serving me . . . let me think . . . for 9 years.
It was a sad, but solemn moment.
As a consequence I have to do with that total  'petit et moelleux fenêtre' -thing and it really doesn't matter which 'moelleux' stuff I trust and which I don't.
It's inessential.

Cheers,

Peeter Vissak