RE: Photo sites (greg)

No it was the Reverend's site that I could not reach. Yours works fine.

> caught your page earlier today...i found the technical
> documents especially helpful and
> informative...however, in the going pro document, i
> just came out with an empty feeling: other than open,
> should a wedding bar have more to it?  or is open
> simply good enough?  and how often should you agitate?

I'm glad you found my technical documents helpful. As we know, photography is a vast field and I find boiling that down into concise, meaningful documents to be a very time consuming and draining task but if it helps just one other person then all the sweat and those late nights were worth it.

I can understand your feeling empty after reading that particular document. My three weddings left me with the same feeling and perhaps that prejudice somehow leaked into the document.

As for the wedding bar - open is enough. The true professional wedding photographer does not look for meaning at the bar. That comes from needlessly harassing the wedding party.

Greg