Re: Photo sites

Hi,

Right now my ordinary photo-site doesn't work (eternal reconstruction works, i.e. strikes, rebels etc.), but I have another site that is devoted to slight PR to a book I edited and illustrated myself, very alone. There's a link to a small gallery of my illustrations (photos and composites). NB! The site is in pure Estonian and the link to the gallery is called GALERII (surprise!!). The site itself is: http://www.hot.ee/pv
Don't know how useful it is . . .

Regards,
Peeter Vissak
pv@hot.ee