Re: Some questions from an exam for your amusement.

> So, maybe a better phrasing of the question is in order - that is
the best I
> could come up with as I am putting this exam together and so help is
> appreciated!
>
> Andy (a couple hours before test is to be administered!)

Andy

The point is that this is an old question.
As it is always phrased, it is wrong.

If I have my camera mounted on a tripod, with my 100mm macro lens,
taking photos of a bug at 1:1 I get one perspective.
If I change lenses without disturbing the camera body / tripod and fit
my 180 macro instead I get a VERY different perspective.  Actually the
front of the lens is now beyond the but altogether.

That's an extreme example chosen to illustrate the point.  it is just
as true comparing my 20mm lens with a 300 mm one under the same
conditions.
I think the question really refers to  hypothetical zero-length
lenses.

As I said: I know what the answer should be.  It's just I have proven
the correct answer to be wrong  before now.

Bob