Re: Photo sites

At 10:31 PM 11/18/2003 -0800, you wrote:

I'm trying to develop a page of photo site links for my students so that they can really get a broader exposure to some of the art that is out there. I do have to put one restriction however, I live in a Muslim country and any site that has a lot of nude subjects could cost me my job (unfortunate, because there really is some beautiful work out there). I was hoping that y'all would be able to provide a few favorite links you think would be suitable, in addition to your own galleries as well.

Thanks...Trevor Cunningham

Trevor -

You can link to my site safely and I have international photos that might be of interest to your students:

www.tinamanley.com

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP