Re: Why the ZOOM lenses has this name ???

> I can Google too - ask me anything :-)  Do an image search for
> "zoomar"  Way cool :
http://www.touchtmj4.com/50www/tech/lenses.htm

Aln

you would be surprised how many people cannot - use google that is.

The number of people who ask where the photoforum gallery is when
typing the phrase into google takes you straight there ;o)

Bob

PS ... we still don't know when "zoom" came into common use for
lenses.  The word zoom existed long before Zoomar inc did.   Who has a
set of camera mag from 1920 to 1940?