Re: Digital is a musing...................damn I crack my self up

B wrote:

......However many collodin enthusiasts there actually are out there, I
suspect they are not a blip on the billions of photos made each year by film and digital.

Bob

Out moded for commercial work? Absolutely. For general consumer? It was never that. For fine art photography? Never. Will I ever use it? Most likely not. It's not all there is, but neither will digital be all there is. It's another medium. That's all.

Peace!
Sidney