Re: Digital and film, was didgital is a musing.....

Pablo Coronel wrote:
Anybody remember the 8" floppies? still have a drive for them :)

I remember them. I had a seminary professor who bought the first computer on campus. It had them. He was ecstatic that one could hold as much info as a single book.

I still have my old KayPro 2X 64K CPM based computer in the closet. It still works too. I bought it 19 years ago this month.

Peace!
Sidney