Re: Digital is a musing...................damn I crack my self up

<<but the colloidin process is not outmoded.

 But the process is  still alive and well with many a practitioner both new and old. No pun. >>

Sidney

Yea right.

In my company we have two chaps who are both "enthusiasts" for old steam (traction)engines.  One of them spends every weekend working on his and exhibiting it at the Hollycombe steam fair.

However you look at it though, traction engines are still outmoded in the context of mass people-transport.

However many collodin enthusiasts there actually are out there, I suspect they are not a blip on the billions of photos made each year by film and digital.

Bob