RE: one-word review

	Emily L. Ferguson wrote;

> Interesting.  Looking at this selection of comments makes me want to
> hear from others about the place of reporting and/or expressing value
> judgements in our reviews.  Should reviews be reports only?  Are
> there value judgements concealed in this set of 1-word reveiws?  Is
> Rick being cute, or is he afraid to express his sense of value, or is
> he just challenging himself to do something differently?
>
> What do you all think?  Not about Rick's review but about reveiwing.

Thank you Emily for your review. I appreciate all the reviewers critiques. Even the one word ones. It takes time to consider the photographs and to write down ones thoughts. My degree is in drawing and painting. I went through quite a few critiques 30 years ago when I was in school. It is a great way to learn. After visiting some of the members web sites and seeing the quality of their work, I am more than happy to have their thoughts. I have even learned about top posting.

John Warner
warner.ragsdale@moorewallace.com