Re: new long zoom lens purchase advice

Kostas,

Tokina, does measure up to Tamron, and even surpasses in some of their lenses. Tamron and Tokina, both, would be safer choices than Sigma. I would feel comfortable choosing either of them, if I couldn't afford the Pentax lens.

Stephen

and how about the tokina brand? does it measure up to tamron? i am talking specificaly about the Tokina 80-200mm f/2.8 AT-X 828 AF PRO lens
http://www.thkphoto.com/products/tokina/afl-05b.html

so any input will be gladly accepted...
thanx, kostas

This email was brought to you by GNS2000.COM!