new long zoom lens purchase advice

hi all! it is high time to prepear for my christmass present to myself, which is gonna be a long zoom (70-300) for my Pentax

i know that this kind of query has surfaced again, and there will be people that exorcise the sigma brand,( i do remember your remarks), but i got to do it

i have considered purchasing one of these...

Pentax SMC FA 80 - 320mm ?/4.5 - 5.6
http://www.pentax.com/products/lenses/lensemodel.cfm?lensetype=35mm&lensemodel=FA%2DZoom#
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO Macro Super
http://www.sigmaphoto.com/html/pages/70_300_ams2.htm
Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DL Macro Super
http://www.sigmaphoto.com/html/pages/70_300_ms2.htm
AF75-300mm F/4-5.6 LD Macro
http://www.tamron.com/35mm/35mm_af/a75300.htm
AF70-300mm F/4-5.6 LD 1:2 Macro
http://www.tamron.com/35mm/35mm_af/a70300_macro.htm

sort of, i have understood the lenses' features but what the following passage on the atmron features means?
"The lens also features special effects such as the capability to provide beautifully blurred backgrounds to highlight the main subject in protraiture, or "compression effects" that make the most of the telephoto lens"

and how about the tokina brand? does it measure up to tamron? i am talking specificaly about the Tokina 80-200mm f/2.8 AT-X 828 AF PRO lens
http://www.thkphoto.com/products/tokina/afl-05b.html
which stressed my money to be sent budget to the max...

so any input will be gladly accepted...
thanx, kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå ôï äéêü óáò web site êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò ìüíï ìå 6 Euro!