Re: one-word review

Emily L. Ferguson - water lilies
fluidic
# Watery indeed, in a motional sort of way.

David Small - Columbus Day
Vespucci
# Amerigo Vespucci b1454
# What is the flag? Not Italian: not spanish.

John Warner - Eastbourne Pier
bedimmed
# Yes, dark

Shawna Hanel - Stego
dinoplastos
# That's just a play on words: not a review IMO

Leslie Spurlock - The Egg
crucifiction
# Understood.  It looks like some sort of ritual.

Dan Mitchell - Harbor
phallus
# Hah, I thought I would be the only one to call it that ;o)

Don Meyers - Surf board shop
indistinct
# true, sadly so true

Achal Pashine - Saniya
collimation
# I know the word well, can't see how it applies to this image though.

Conclusion: I'd strangely thought of doing a one-word-review myself.
It's not easy though as you found.  Perhaps a more productive test
would be to ape the "motivational" posters theme: add a single word
(+phrase) that give the image a whole new meaning.

I don't see much value to the authors coming from such terse reviews.
Leaving too many unanswered questions.

Better than nowt though I guess ;o)

Bob