Re: Flash with 56k Connections and Artistic Images

Shawna,

I went all the way through your site. It is exceptional, particularly considering that it is your first effort using Flash. I'm on 56K dial up and I had no waiting, though progression was not fast it was constant and waitable.

I did find the Invisible Hands portion far superior in design and execution than White. IH was more refined, simpler, to the point and elegant. The large text pages of White prompted me to click through even though I knew the information would be valuable.

This is a site, as you have said, that is not about the photographs. It's about the message/story they present. The photographs are used to advance the story instead of the story serving as a vehicle to present the photographs.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Peace!
Sidney