Re: my new photo site

> My plan was to keep a nice selection of image on my website and over
> time increase the quality of images while replacing older ones with
> newer better ones. That has been happening for sure. I just have to
be
> a bit more picky and create more impact using only the best images.

Jim

There might be merit in having "archive" sections behind the main
pages where you keep the "not so best" stuff - maybe a clickable link
from below the heron shot to "more heron shots".

If you display anything but your best only the most determined surfer
should suffer them ;o)

Most visitors seem to view only a handful of images full size anyway.

Bob