Re: my new photo site

<<
But other things I've perhaps learned from this site, is to maybe cut
down on the quantity of images I show, and just show the really great
ones. The idea being to impress people, not show them every image you
ever took. >>

Jim

It's a very old saying - well pree-digital - but it goes
"The difference between an amateur and a pro are the shots that go straight in the bin"

Only show people your best work, Save the also-rans for your mum.
Of course, on an educational list like this there is an excuse to put "odd" shots in the gallery for discussion.

Bob