Re: Top or Bottom? (poster, that is!) WAS Re: Dimming hot lights

At 05:42 PM 11/3/2003 -0600, you wrote:
And what's your USENET badge number officer?
darkroommike

Wow!! Easy there... Rhetorical repartee of that caliber, added to the mental effort required by all the top posting, and you could hurt yourself... maybe a brain sprain or even a herniated left hemisphere.

Dave
East Englewood
"Biologically speaking, if something bites you it's more likely to be female."
  --  Desmond Morris