Re: top posting

> Bottom posting makes people work to go past what they have seen
> before. If someone receives say 200 email list messages a day,
that's
> a lot of their time spent scrolling past what they've already read.

ARRH+GGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Learn to SNIP!

Learn to SNIP.

Then
1) people work to go past what they have seen
> before - NOT!
Because you snipped most of it off and only left the specifics for
context.

2) If someone receives say 200 email list messages a day, that's
> a lot of their time spent scrolling past what they've already
read -NOT!
Because you snipped most of it off and only left the specifics for
context.

If you cut the crap we don't get the repetition:  Sheesh, imagine in a
conversation if you had to repeat EVERYTHING everyone else had said in
order after you had finished.

You don't seem to grap that there is any need to snip at all..

Top post for all I care: but please, try to do a bit of weeding before
posting.

Bob