Re: my new photo site

gallery <gallery@bobke.de> wrote/replied to:

>Personal Plug: I created a new website myself a while ago and would be very
>much interested in your feedback.
>You find it at http://www.onlinephotogalleries.com/ .
>I promise you: no Flash. no Java applets!
>I designed the new site mainly to test a new programme (Fusion 7) and to
>compare it to what I did with Homesite 4 and Dreamweaver 2. (
>http://www.travelphoto.net/ )
>The lack of control over the HTML code sometimes drives me crazy, but the
>Fusion photo galleries are very easy to maintain.
>So. I'm very much interested in your feedback!

Excellent! I just bought the latest NetObjects Fusion 7.5 myself,
after playing with an older version for a few years. I'm really happy
with this program. It's really easy and really powerful at the same
time!

How would you compare the learning curves?

I personally don't see why one should have to learn a program for
months to put up a decent webpage. And Fusion allows me to do this.
Dreamweaver was the most un intuitive program I've ever loaded up and
after a frustrating hour I canned it.