Re: my new photo site

> Death to Flash Player: it belongs to tivolis and Disleyland, not on
> serious sites!

I gotta say I agree wholeheartedly.  Once not too long back all those sites
which review others sites would often link to the coolest, hippest sites
loaded with flash files.  Nowdays those same sites are lumped in with the
'looky here to see what not to do' sites.

Funny how important The Entertainment Experience is to some though, I guess
I may be a bit conservative but my interest in web material is information..
If I were a Flash designer I suppose it would all be quite relevant but as a
stills photographer I see no benefit.

..nothing more annoying than having to click an 'enter' page or wade through
a component instal.