Re: Gallery Stuff

======= Vastus 2003-10-29, 13:21:00 saabunud kirjale: =======

>Peeter Vissak (Just a morning) - Gee Peeter you went right from last winter to this winter with no fire season in the middle. I was looking forward to this year's fire shots. However I really can't complain because I really like this image. I like the way the center of the leaves still show life while the edges are loaded with frost. I also like the contrasting forms of the pointed leaves and the smooth, curving branches. Overall though I like the frostiness.

Greg,

They say, that young people are able to differentiate and recognize seasons.
Older folks only have the sequence of alternating visions: trees on leaves ... trees leafless ... trees on leaves .. trees leafless ... etc.
It seems, that I'm even too old for that model . . .  what I can catch is only the constant permafrost.
Of course -- bonfire would be cozier, especially when I read from the manual of my camera, that it actually doesn't work in minus situation (lucky me I didn't read that beforehands!).

Today the magnetic storm makes the Northern Lights so crazy, that I can see them even through not very dense clouds!!!
I hoped a night full of shooting, but the weather forecast station messed it up :o(

Regards,

Peeter