Weekly Exhibit Update may be postponed - note from list HQ

Due to several members of the exhibit staff traveling to the
PhotoExpo Trade Show in NYC  over the next few days there is
a possibility that this weekend the PF members' exhibit will
not be updated.  If this should happen you  can rest assured
that we will be thinking of  you while enjoying ourselves at
the various trade show parties we are slated to attend -- if
we think of it!! :)   :)

Belinda, Selma and the rest of the PF exhibits staff