many thanks for your suggestions

Hello everyone,
   I want to thank everyone who responded, (and continue to respond) to my
inquiry about glossy prints on Epson inkjet printers. By way of belated
introduction, I teach photography at Le Moyne College in Syracuse, NY and
also I am a commercial photographer who  specializes in weddings and Bar
Mimtzvahs. I am also a fine art photographer and you are welcome to visit my
website at www.dreamscape.com/mooredg if you don't mind dark and strange
images with ambiguous intent. Anyway, I'm glad to be aboard and thanks
again.
    Dave Moore