Re: getting glossy prints from the Epson C 80 series inkjet printers

From: <WRGill@aol.com>
> my 1280 prints 13 inches wide, I thooght that ewas the standard

Just a quick point, when we all subscribe to PF the rules state that we are
not to post in html - please consider that we all try to stick to this rule
to miniumize the size of our posts and thus the load on the server.. your
message ( a single line) was 3k in size - not the worst size by any
definition but nonetheless 3 times larger than it could have been in plain
text.

karl