Jobo Autolab ATL-1000 processor question

You'll have to excuse me if this is not the place to ask, I'm new around here <grin>

I've just managed to get a Jobo Autolab 1000. However it's without a manual. I've checked out the jobo site which seems to have pretty clear instructions:

(www.jobo-usa.com/instructions/instructions_manual_atl-1500_00.htm)

If anyone here has further information (like access to an actual printed manual, if it's more comprehensive than the web pages) or can point out any gotchas that are best to know in advance, I'd be *very* pleased to hear from you.

I've got a few kinked hoses to replace (I should just be able to shorten them in the short term) and then I'm planning a dry(!) run without film and with water in the chemical tanks.

The previous owner used this for E6 and C41 development. I'm planning on using it for B&W film processing (35mm and 5x4).

I realise this unit uses 24C as the B&W processing temperature. Other than the normal time/temperature compensation, does anyone have any recomendations for compensation from intermittent aggitation (tank inversion) to rotary processing?

Thanks

Steve