question regarding assignment

Hello there,
I have a small question regarding photographic assignment that I may have to
do. I have been approached by a person responsible for making information
brochure (to be mailed on behalf of a foundation for raising money) which
needs around three photographs of healthy babies. I am willing to do that
and actually have some stock photos that can be used, but I do not have a
registered business in California, so how do I charge them?
please let me know if anybody has faced similar situation and any quick
solutions,
thanks,
achal