Re: question regarding assignment

The way I read this question is that you're not asking how much to charge but how to do business with them. Maybe I've read it wrong, but if I'm not, you can do business as an independent contractor and provide them the photos as part of a service that they contract for. There's a set of guidelines for determining if you qualify as an independent contractor, it's all pretty straightforward.