Re: PF exhibits on 10-04-03

> Bob I guess I should have stopped photographing about 60 years
ago.That's
> when "Under the El" was taken.
Ah.  Maybe that would explain the "feel" I got from it - in a good way
that is.
Thinking about it: there are not the neon signs and general clutter
probably there today spoiling the view.

Challenge for you sir.
Any chance of a reshoot (even just a snapshot) to show what it looks
like today? ;o)

> Have been rather inactive lately,so I have been
> digging thru my old negetives.
I've got hundreds of good (IMO) pictures I've never shown anywhere let
alone on PF (and thousands I probably wouldn't show). It's not
journalism.  Images don't all lose thier worth within a week ...

>Thanks for your kind words
No problem: you earned them.

Bob