Re: PF exhibits on 10-04-03

In a message dated 10/4/03 5:04:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, BobTalbot@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk writes:

>        David Small - Under the El
First things first: a stunning shot from David.  One of the best (no
humourous) images I've seen from him.  I'm trying to imagine the mood
in this shot blown up to A3 or bigger as a real, genuine silver print.

Bob I guess I should have stopped photographing about 60 years ago.That's when "Under the El" was taken. Have been rather inactive lately,so I have been digging thru my old negetives. Thanks for your kind words. Your Cat shot is stunning.This is one curious healthy looking cat.
Dave