PHOTOGRAPHER RIGHTS?

Dear P F âers

I have a question about taking Photos at a public function and offering them for viewing (free) and -for sale- on a web site.

Today I was taking Photos at a âCounty Fair and Livestock Showâ when I was informed that the local Photo Studio was the only one licensed to take Photos and offer them âfor sale-.

I was asked to leave!

Can I be held liable for any Photos -that I do sell??

jIMMY