RE: First portrait session

Thank you for your comments Alberto.

When you say the colors are of the wrong combination, do you mean the color of the lighting is wrong?

I never actually asked my model if she wanted head shots, 3/4 or whatever. I had assumed she wanted head shots and as it turned out that's the last thing she wanted. So we're going to try again next week.

Greg