RE: PF exhibits on 09-27-03

Just back to my computer today.

Thanks for your comments Bob. I will experiment with the cropping. Am learning much from everyone on the list.

 Was hiking the SW Coast trail. The village is Portscatho. We reached it the morning after a gale, which had caused us to hold up in St. Mawes, blew through. Took shot about a three miles into walk with another six or so to go.

John